3/17/12

Hello! + OOTD

Hello! My name is Sara and this is my blog. I'm a 20-something from Toronto who has always loved makeup, fashion/trends, food and travel - just to name a few! This blog is something that I've wanted to start for a while and although I can't really give you a reason why I haven't started it earlier than now, there's no time like the present! So here we go...
There's no better way to kick-off a blog than to do an OOTD! Spring time has arrived early which means lighter layers and lots of colour! I am loving the colour-blocking trend right now, so I stepped out of my comfort zone and purchased a pair of BRIGHT pink pants!

I would never wear these pants to work, although with a smart blazer and a pair of heels, it might be less risky on a casual Friday!

Sans blazer, I was wearing black flats earlier but thought the heels looked so cute!

Blazer: Dynamite Top: H&M Pants: H&M Shoes: Winners Watch: Michael Kors

Well, there you go...short and sweet! I have lots of ideas for upcoming posts so please check back! Tomorrow I'm heading to the National Home Show, so there will be plenty of pictures to share! :)
S

No comments:

Post a Comment