3/18/12

Spring Fever - Canada Blooms Show

Is it just me or is this mild weather in the city strange? Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, but for mid-March we should be shovelling our driveways not sitting on patios! However, I am taking full advantage and this weekend was no exception! I headed to the National Home Show today and was excited to see what home ideas and gadgets they had. I wouldn't say I was disappointed with what the show had to offer, I was just not fully impressed. Nothing seemed to stand out (other than the 10 person hot tub with a built-in sound system!) and everything was far from original. Needless to say, an hour was spent walking around, grabbing a bite to eat, then heading over to the second show, Canada Blooms. I, by no way of the imagination, have a green thumb - my fake Ikea plant is the only bit of greenery in my life. Though, the displays at this show were nicely done, pretty, and had me so excited for Spring to "officially" start! Maybe at some point I will attempt a small garden of my own...maybe.
It was such a nice day again today and the city skyline was so clear! What type of things get you excited for Spring? S

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment, Sarah!! I see you're not really blogging, but I'm glad I could at least leave a comment in return :)

    ReplyDelete