10/29/12

Fall Wishlist

1. Draped Geo Pattern Cardigan - Like a statement necklace I tend to be attracted to a piece of clothing that stands out. I will never over do it, but it's nice to have that one piece that is unique. I'm loving cardigans too so this is a win win!

2. Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick - This has become a really popular lipstick.If you had asked me a year ago if I would wear a shade like this (or anything but nude lips) I would run for the hills. However, I have changed my perception on darker lips and have been wanting to try this vampy reddish brown colour.

3. Grey Hunter Boots - I've been eyeing these for so long! They can definitely work in all seasons and look super cute with leg warmers and an oversized sweater.

4. Stella and Dot Lucia Necklace - Big statement necklaces are an easy way to spruce up a plain outfit. I love the multiple beads. It's oversized without being chunky.

5. Leopard Print Snuggie - This Fall accessory is a must. Ok, It's not an accessory but it will keep you warm and looking super stylish

6. Ikea "Alex" Drawer Stand - It all comes down to needing more efficient and nicer looking storage. I really love alot of pieces from Ikea and this Alex drawer stand is sleek and has tons of drawer space. I am planning on getting this soon so I can re-arrange my makeup, hair stuff and...junk.

7. Michael Kors Rosegold Perfume - Want. It. :)



6 comments:

  1. hello!!!! your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and the sweater!

    http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello ¡!! Thanks for your follow, now I´m one of your followers and I have a count in facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest and lookbook, in case you want to keep in touch there too… follow me and I´ll follow you back wherever you want ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete